1. By purchasing an NFT or participating in the lottery, users confirm that they are familiar with and fully accept the risks associated with owning and using cryptocurrency and NFTs.
2. Lottery winnings will be paid out in the form of the project's native cryptocurrency (ETH) and can only be claimed by the winner.
3. The project team reserves the right to modify or discontinue the lottery and NFT sales after the PB community voting.
4. Users are solely responsible for properly reporting and paying any taxes or fees on any NFT or lottery winnings they may receive. (Optional)
5. The project team shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the website or through any other means of communication.
6. The project team shall not be held liable for any loss of funds or damages resulting from hacking, phishing, or other malicious activities.
7. By purchasing an NFT, participating in the lottery, or using the project's services, users agree to these terms and conditions.